Emergency Medicine Physicians- Academic opportunity in downtown Baltimore
- Position Type
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking an academic BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician to join our team of distinguished physicians at Mercy Medical Center, located in the heart of Baltimore.
Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation. Our affiliation with the medical school offers physicians an abundance of academic opportunities ranging from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
Expected rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, rank and tenure status is dependent on candidate’s qualifications.
What you will find at Mercy Medical Center:
- Certified stroke center
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
- Bedside ultrasound machines
- Separate pediatric urgent care area
- Annual patient volume of 66,000
- 48 ED beds and 215 inpatient beds
- Magnet status awarded in 2012 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
What you can expect from University of Maryland Emergency Medicine:
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physicians- Academic opportunity in downtown Baltimore
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly