- Position Type
Endocrinology Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 280000.00
Endocrinology Program Director | Opportunity to Build and Lead New Service Line | Vibrant New England Community
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician search firm, invites you to investigate a superb opportunity for an endocrinologist to build a new hospital based endocrinology service line.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Ability to create endocrinology program with partnership from Ivy League university hospital system
- Create a hospital based practice in an area with little-to-no competition. Build your team from the ground up
- Subspecialize in your area of interest within endocrinology
- Hospital employed primary care referrals with immediate patient base
- Competitive compensation, full benefits package includes malpractice insurance, health insurance, CME time, and vacation time
Minutes from Hartford and Providence | Easy Drive to Boston
Enjoy a family friendly and quiet area of New England away from the metropolitan hustle while being just a short drive away from Boston, Hartford, and Providence.
Easy access to:
- Professional sports teams
- World-class shopping and fine dining
- Four-season activities
- Blue Ribbon public and private schools, universities, and Ivy League universities
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Endocrinology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly