- Position Type
Chesapeake Womens Health Full-time OB/GYN
Cambridge and Easton Maryland
- Experienced OB-GYN preferred for this 5 physician, 6 CNM Practice in Cambridge and Easton Maryland.
- OB/GYN practice - part of Anne Arundel Medical Group/Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis Maryland) is looking for a full-time physician to provide care to our growing population on the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Average # of Deliveries: 1200 per year @ Hospital in Easton
- Average # of patients seen per day: 24
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00a -3:30p with Rotating Call 1:5 Night 1:5 Weekends
Salary: First TWO (2) years income guarantee – with quality incentive – then moves into productivity model.
Did you know we are starting up an OB/GYN residency program too!?
New grads considered – with mentorships available. Could qualify for loan forgiveness programs within the state/federal
- Duties include:
- Provides patient education and counsel appropriate to the medical needs of the patient.
- Maintains current licensure and continuing medical education credits as required by Maryland State Law.
- Communicates with other physicians about patient treatments/therapy.
- High risk OB with signification medical acuity
- Full MIGS including Robotics
- Hysteroscopy, Ablution, Colposcopy
- Refers patients to appropriate specialists as necessary: Resources and Hospital Support: Primary Care, Urology, MFM, GYNONC – readily accessible
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly