Academic Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Academic Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician in Texas
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading academic physician search firm, is proud to have partnered with a large academic medical center in Texas in the search for fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency physicians. Join a collegial team as a faculty member at a renowned academic medical center, quickly establishing itself as one of the leading Emergency Medicine programs in the country. Candidates must be residency-trained in Emergency medicine or Pediatrics and board-certified or board-eligible in PEM.
- Home to a Level I Trauma Center with over 70,000 visits each year
- Opportunity to work in a Level I Pediatric Trauma Center with dedicated 24-hour coverage
- Enjoy protected academic time for administrative duties and scholarly activities
- Join a department with a strong commitment to mentorship, faculty development, and aggressive promotion
- Cohesive team environment with the support from nurses, scribes, APPs, and residents.
- Opportunity to be involved in teaching medical students and residents
- Enjoy flexible scheduling with the ability to take on more shifts for extra pay
- Excellent salary and comprehensive University benefits package
In addition to a fantastic professional opportunity, this position allows you to live and work in one of the largest and most diverse cities in the country. You’ll enjoy a vibrant downtown area where modern skyscrapers intermingle with historic sites and live entertainment is available all year. A favorable winter climate allows you to take advantage of the scenic Texas Hill Country, gorgeous lakes, and challenging golf-courses year-round. These advantages are accompanied by a strong economy, professional sporting events, no state income tax, and a low cost of living.
MD, DO, or Equivalent
Board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine and/or Pediatric Emergency Medicine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Pediatric, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency
Apply for Academic Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly