Pathologist Positions (GI & Dermpath) at Physician-Led Health System
- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking two BE/BC Fellowship-Trained Pathologists to join our Pathology Department at our main campus in Urbana, IL.
Carle's Department of Pathology offers the following:
- Candidates should have completed a Dermatopathology Fellowship and/or a Gastrointestinal Fellowship
- Great mix and diversity of complex and difficult specimens
- Collegial and stable team of seven BC Pathologists
- Call 1:7 - call duties and conferences shared equally among the group
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.3 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2018 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work® in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Apply for Pathologist Positions (GI & Dermpath) at Physician-Led Health System
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly