Occupational Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinics in St. Louis County, Missouri
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic, named one of the top five largest U.S. health systems three years in a row by Watson Health, is seeking BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join established clinics in St. Louis, Missouri. Mercy offers comprehensive care and excellent communication to the clients and companies we serve.
About This Position:
- Attractive schedule (8am to 5pm).
- No call or inpatient duties.
- Provides a variety of services such as substance abuse and employee assistant programs.
- Access to the full Mercy network, including dermatology, general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, radiology and pulmonary medicine.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. Our mission for providing compassionate, patient-centered care is what defines us and unites us. We are genuinely passionate about caring for others and getting health care right. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients and grow your practice.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician - Mercy Clinics in St. Louis County, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly