- Position Type
Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a BC/BE Nephrologist to join an existing private practice with 8 Nephrologists. Be part of a Busy and established, full service (including nocturnal HD, Critical Care, interventional) nephrology practice with partnership opportunity.
Practice features rich history and stable practice; cohesive-family oriented practice setting that affords an incoming physician the ability to achieve work/life balance
- Excellent referral base from physicians in the area providing a quick ramp
- Wonderful support staff with supportive Administration and CEO leadership team
- 5 Clinic locations supporting the Kansas City metro area
- Call coverage is 1:8
ABOUT Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center (RMC) serves six counties in the Kansas City metro and surrounding communities. With 9 outreach clinics and 18 telemedicine sites, RMC is a regional referral center for stroke, heart, cancer, trauma, high-risk pregnancies and newborn care serving patients from over 100+ mile radius. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital system is comprised of four campuses Research, Psychiatric Hospital, Outpatient Campus w/Surgery Center and College of Nursing.
Each Research Medical Center facility is recognized as a healthcare leader in our region as a result of our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
ABOUT Kansas City
- Kansas City earns a spot on the 10 Most Affordable Cities in America by PureWow. Comparisons are drawn on housing, gym memberships, movie tickets and more.
- Kansas City secures No. 9 ranking on list of the Friendliest Cities in America by Travel + Leisure. The ranking order was chosen due to above-and-beyond sensitivity, affordability and walkability.
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
- According to Business Insider, Kansas City is ideal for both a celebratory weekend getaway and permanent relocation. The ranking -- which dubs KC a place to "have a blast on the cheap" -- is based on availability and costs of entertainment and recreation, nightlife and parties.
Come see what we have to offer!
Research Medical Center: www.researchmedicalcenter.com
Visit KC: www.visitkc.com
Welcome to KC: https://vimeo.com/112352796
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Nephrology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly