GI Opportunities in Beautiful Greenville, SC!
- Position Type
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, is seeking board certified/eligible outpatient Gastroenterologists to join our growing team of 7 GIs and 1 GI-Hospitalist. In addition to General Gastroenterologists, we are seeking an individual with Advanced Endoscopy training (EUS and ERCP).
- State-of-the-art GI lab conveniently located in-house, Six procedure rooms
- Opportunity to teach residents in Internal Medicine, Surgery and Family Medicine programs
- Academic appointment to our School of Medicine, USC-Greenville.
- GI Hospitalist support covers 25 weeks of inpatient consultations.
- EPIC-EMR, Provation (Endoscopy)
- Full office support staff plus a CMA & PA/NP for each MD
- 2-3 Year guarantee, Sign-on bonus & Relocation assistance
- 6 Weeks PTO & 5 days CME
- Full comprehensive benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
Prisma Health-Upstate is a progressive and highly integrated health care delivery system committed to medical excellence through clinical care, education and research. The organization employs over 16,000 people, including 1,200+ physicians on staff. Our system includes excellent clinical facilities with 1,627 beds across 8 campuses. We offer 14 residency and fellowship programs in various specialties, and one of the newest allopathic medical schools in the nation, the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville, located on Prisma Health's Greenville Memorial Medical Campus. We've also developed a unique Clinical University model in collaboration with the University of South Carolina, Clemson University, Furman University, and others to provide the academic and research infrastructure and support needed to become a leading academic health center for the 21st century.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the GHS catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we also enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer!
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants should send a letter of interest and current CV to Senior Physician Recruiter, Tina Owens, email@example.com , 864-797-6240.
Apply for GI Opportunities in Beautiful Greenville, SC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly