Hospitalist - Physician - Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Position Type
Indiana Regional Medical Center
835 Hospital Road
Indiana, PA 15701-0788
As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading, company funded retirement
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental vision and Rx coverage
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short and long-term disability (own occupation)
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management programs
Nearly every specialty of medicine and surgery is represented in this 164-bed acute care community hospital with a 12-bed ICU. Indiana Regional, one of the few independent healthcare providers in the state, is owned and run by the community, not by the shareholders.
- Services include; Stroke Center, Wound Care Center with two hyperbaric chambers, OB, Joint Replacement Program, pain clinic with advanced modalities, comprehensive sleep disorders lab/program, and advanced neuro-diagnostics lab.
- Comprehensive certified Center for Oncology with IMRT, IGRT, HDR brachytherapy, prostate seed therapy and chemotherapy
- Inpatient geriatric psych and acute rehab units
- Advanced Imaging with PET/CT, MRI, 64-slice CT, nuclear medicine, cath/angio labs and PACS
- Broad pathology with 20% admission rate
- Modern, 23-room ED is very nice and has efficient layout
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and ED ultrasound
- Active EMS program offering medical command and education to a number of local services
- 7 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Average daily encounters: 36
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Open 12- bed ICU
- Integrated EM and HM team approach
- Block schedule
Indiana is a centrally located county seat of Indiana County, 60 miles north east of Pittsburgh. Indiana University of Pennsylvania, the largest of the 14 state-owned universities at about 15,000 total enrollment, is the largest employer in the county.
The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized. There are a great many activities available for residents of Indiana. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, as well as, swimming, boating, hiking, and camping with a variety of locations. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport are an easy drive away.
Apply for Hospitalist - Physician - Indiana Regional Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly