Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- 11-bed ED
- 11,000 annual ED volume
- 12/24 hour shifts - 120 hours per month
- Cerner CPOE
- Easy transfers to Borgess Medical Center
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus and relocation bonus, plus full benefits package
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- BC/BE in emergency medicine; or family medicine with 7,000 hours of emergency medicine experience
- Full, unrestricted Michigan medical license
- Federal DEWA, Michigan CSR, BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications
- Minimal to no malpractice history
- U.S. citizen or valid green card holder
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly