Urgent Care Physician
- Position Type
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour
- Generally six other providers working at peak times
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Previous Urgent Care experience
- Spanish fluency
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Performance and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses
- Paid CME days - $1500 a year for CME expenses
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Dedicated support staff
- We offer a great work life balance!
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly