Seeking Energetic BC/BE Urologist for Wonderful Opportunity With The Boise VA Medical Center in ...
- Position Type
Join Our VA Healthcare Surgical Team at the Boise Veterans Affairs Medical Center!
The Boise VA Medical Center (CVAMC) in Boise Idaho is seeking talented BC/BE Urologist for General and Open Urologic Oncology Surgery staff position to join our Surgical Service Team providing General Urologic surgery and care to our Veterans as part of a team of two Urologists. The Boise VAMC is an intermediate level facility with 46 operational hospital beds, 28-bed nursing home, and 11 beds for inpatient substance abuse. The BVAMC also operates 5 outlying Outpatient Clinics in Twin Falls, Caldwell, Salmon and Mountain Home ID, and in Burns OR.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Degree in Allopathic (MD) or Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Residency Trained and Board Certified / Board Eligible in Urology
- Current, active US State Medical License to practice medicine or surgery
- Training, qualifications and experience in Open Urologic Oncology Surgery highly preferred
Boise Idaho is known as a recreationalist s paradise, with endless outdoor activities abounding! Boise, Idaho s Capital City, is a booming and growing city of 226,570 that attracts visitors for its climate, recreation, and history, who stay for its low cost of living, low crime, and family friendly community, educational and environmental quality of living and booming economy. Ranked at #3 in U.S. News & World Report s 2018 Best Run Cities , Boise Idaho came in third place among 150 cities nationwide, comparing the services residents receive against the city s total budget, calculated against 35 key metrics related to categories of financial stability; education; health; safety; economy; infrastructure and pollution. If happy and healthy living is important to you, the Treasure Valley may just be the destination you ve been looking for!
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance by providing Staff with a robust benefits package and fosters an environment where more time is spent on medical practice and less on business tasks. VA does this by offering:
- Expected salary ranged from $300,000.00 to $350,000.00, and may include consideration of a Recruitment or Relocations Incentive, and/or Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP).
- Paid Time Off in the form of 26 Days paid annual leave, 13 Days paid sick leave per year, 10 Federal holidays with pay, and 5-Day paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- Insurance to include Health-Dental-Vision care insurance programs to choose from with premiums partially paid by VA; Flexible Spending Accounts; Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government; and Long-term care insurance available as an option.
- Federal Retirement Plan thru the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) - A three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits; 2) FERS-FRAE basic benefits (pension); and 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
About the VA:
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
For more information and to discuss your interests:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (702) 675-5761.
Apply for Seeking Energetic BC/BE Urologist for Wonderful Opportunity With The Boise VA Medical Center in ...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly