DEPARTMENT OF COLON AND RECTAL SURGERY
- Position Type
Ochsner Health System New Orleans currently employs 6 Board Certified General Surgeons and is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible COLON RECTAL SURGEON to join our expanding practice. Laparoscopy training/experience is required.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position with dedicated surgery days; surgeries performed at Ochsner Medical Center main campus in New Orleans
- da Vinci robot available in the operating room
- Complement services immediately offered at Benson Cancer Center – New Orleans
- Collaborative team of Radiologists, Pathologists, Gastroenterologists, Surgeons, Medical and Radiation Oncologists and nurse navigators to assist with the customized plan of care for each patient
- 1:5 call rotation shared amongst physicians within the group (clinic and hospital consult)
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
- Advanced Practice Provider support
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary, Sign On bonus, Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM is a non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system dedicated to patient care, research, and education. Our mission is to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate, and Innovate. The system includes 10 hospitals and over 1200 physicians in more than 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. Ochsner was also recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare!
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment and music.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities available at this time.For more information and to apply Click Here
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for DEPARTMENT OF COLON AND RECTAL SURGERY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly