- Position Type
Exciting Opportunity with a requirement to commit to 192 hours of a mix of 12 or 24 shifts per month.
OB/GYN Hospitalist POSITION SUMMARY :
- 24 hour coverage in the Hospital.
- 192 hours per month
- Shifts will be 24 hours, with the potential for some 12 hour shifts.
- Call Room is available
The OB/GYN Hospitalist provides obstetrical and gynecological care and consultation to inpatients, the Emergency Department (ED), and those arriving in Labor and Delivery. The OB/GYN Hospitalist will provide patient assessment and triage, coordinate care with the patient's OB/GYN, care for unassigned patients, perform emergency deliveries, assist with surgical procedures, and provide OB/GYN consultation for inpatients and patients in the Emergency Department as needed.
OB/GYN Hospitalist POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Completion of an OB/GYN Residency and/or Fellowship program.
- Board Certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- New grads will be considered
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Work with an organization that offers tremendous growth and opportunity
- Enjoy exceptional job satisfaction
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hours drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
ABOUT THE WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL MATERNITY PROGRAM
- Work with a labor and delivery team comprised of experienced board certified obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and our outstanding Magnet(r) designated nurses.
- High-risk obstetrics coverage 24/7.
- State-of-the-art facilities and family-centered birth environments *A Level IIIB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), recent recipient of the AACN Beacon Gold Award
- 24/7 MFM coverage
- 24/7 secondary on call backup
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage in the hospital
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital (WPH), a proud member of the Montefiore Health System, is a 292-bed not-for-profit health care organization with the steadfast mission of providing exceptional acute and preventative medical care to our community. As validation of this exceptional care, WPH was recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer for Key Quality Measures(r) in 2013. As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades(r) - Outstanding Patient Experience Award(tm)
- Women's Choice Award(r) - America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard(tm)
- Women's Choice Award(r) - America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
- And many more.
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly