Hospitalists/Nocturnists Needed in Southeast Louisiana
Ochsner Health System is seeking physicians to join our hospitalist team. BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians are welcomed to apply. Highlights of our opportunities are:
- Hospital Medicine was established at Ochsner in 1992. We have a stable 50+ member group
- 7 on 7 off block schedule with flexibility
- Dedicated nocturnists cover nights
- Base plus up to 40K in incentives
- Average census of 14-18 patients
- E-ICU intensivist support with open ICUs at the community hospitals
- EPIC medical record system with remote access capabilities
- Dedicated RN and Social Work Clinical Care Coordinators
- Community based academic appointment
- The only Louisiana Hospital recognized by US News and World Report Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence award in 3 medical specialties
- Co-hosts of the annual Southern Hospital Medicine Conference
- We are a medical school in partnership with the University of Queensland providing clinical training to third and fourth year students
- Leadership support focused on professional development, quality improvement, and academic committees & projects
- Opportunities for leadership development, research, resident and medical student teaching Skilled nursing and long term acute care facilities seeking hospitalists and mid-levels with an interest in geriatrics
- Paid malpractice coverage and a favorable malpractice environment in Louisiana
- Generous compensation and benefits package
For more information and to apply: CLICK HERE
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner’s 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Sorry, no opportunities for J1 applications.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Hospitalists/Nocturnists Needed in Southeast Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly