SURGERY - VASCULAR PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Central Kentucky Vascular Surgery Opening just 30 minutes from Louisville Metro.
• Assist in the rebuilding of this practice following a retirement
• Ability to customize practice to fit your vision
• Hybrid OR
• Two ICAVL accredited vascular labs
• Established support specialists
• 400K service area
• Practice managed by Kentucky's Largest Health System
• Competitive compensation plus strong benefits package
Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Vascular Surgery and hold or be willing to obtain an unrestricted Kentucky license.
This fantastic area is centrally located between Louisville, Lexington and Nashville. Just 30 minutes from Louisville, this medium sized community has all the amenities you could ask for.
• Cost of Living 7% below the national average
• Ranked in the top 65 places nationally in job growth by Forbes.com
• Ranked #83 nationally as a best small places for business and careers
• Excellent school options both public and private
• Home to numerous museums and nationally known for its annual Heartland Festival each Summer
• Low crime making for safe neighborhoods
If having the ability to build your own practice while living in a friendly community sounds like a good fit to you, please contact me, Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 or text me at 678-206-7517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Apply for SURGERY - VASCULAR PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly