- Position Type
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 950 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Hospitalist group in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
- Shifts: 12 hours (Santa Fe), 10 hour (Albuquerque)
- Expected Work Scheduled: 7am-7pm with 7 on 7 off scheduling; Flexible Scheduling in Albuquerque
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- Procedure Requirements (PCU in Santa Fe): Prefer experience with the following procedures Intubations, Central Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Lumbar Puncture, Joint Aspirations
- Closed ICU in Albuquerque, no procedures required
- Nationally competitive salary, sign on bonus, with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico’s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos’ nuclear scientists, Roswell’s visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe’s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Apply for Hospitalist Albuquerque
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly