Part-Time Hospitalist Opportunity in Coastal Virginia
- Position Type
You can experience the Eastern Shore lifestyle A small town community with big benefits!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Hospitalist to work part-time (.5 FTE) in our well-established clinical team while enjoying life on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
Hospitalist opportunity within Riverside Health System:
- A NEW hospital opened in 2017
- Excellent support from emergency medicine, cardiology, gynecology, neurology, obstetrics, pediatrics, and pulmonology
- Epic EMR
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus and excellent benefits
- Easy commute to work
- Loan forgiveness available
Small town lifestyle one hour from bigger cities (Virginia Beach, VA/Salisbury, MD):
- Abundant access to the outdoors. Great golfing, kayaking, birding, fishing and seafood harvesting. Bayside and oceanfront beaches. Uninhabited barrier islands are just a short boat ride away.
- Vibrant arts community.
- Affordable housing market.
- Public and private schools.
- 60-90 minutes to Salisbury, MD or Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA with minor league baseball, multiple colleges, arts and shopping.
Learn more about living and working on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Virginia by clicking here!
Virginia s Delmarva Peninsula is nestled between the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean and offers that rare treasure peace in combination with a fulfilling career destination. Accomack and Northampton Counties have the distinction of being some of the earliest settlements in our nation's history, and this rural area retains its pastoral beauty and leisurely pace to this day. We are located in one of the few truly unspoiled coastal areas on the Eastern Seaboard.
Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 560+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It is over 100 years old with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today s success and tomorrow s opportunities.
Riverside Health System (RHS) has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community s impression of Riverside s quality and service.
For more information please contact me or simply forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow-up with you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Part-Time Hospitalist Opportunity in Coastal Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly