- Position Type
We are seeking two neurosurgeons for positions at Penn State Health Neurosurgery. The successful candidate will join the Penn State Health Department of Neurosurgery in a neurosurgery practice at Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital. He or she will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Neurosurgery, with admitting and operating room privileges at Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital and the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
What we’re seeking:
- MD degree
- ABNS BC/BE in Neurosurgery
- Excellent ability in patient care, resident teaching and research.
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic program with a national reputation.
- Highly collaborative culture.
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches.
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. EOE-AA-M/F/D/V. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position’s responsibilities.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly