- Position Type
The Gynecologic Oncology Center at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking a qualified gynecologic oncologist. Join the practice of Dwight D. Im, M.D., Neil B. Rosenshein, M.D., Teresa P. Diaz-Montes, M.D., Jennifer A. Ducie, M.D. and Hyung S. Ryu, M.D. – widely respected physicians known for their surgical expertise and outstanding care.
The Gynecologic Oncology Center is a university affiliated collaborative practice which provides services to the patients of Mercy Medical Center, Meritus Medical Center, CalvertHealth Medical Center, UM St. Joseph Medical Center, Anne Arundel Medical Center, Peninsula Regional Medical Center, St. Agnes Hospital, Berkeley Medical Center and The Weinberg Center for Women’s Health & Medicine at Lutherville. The gynecologic oncologist will have a joint appointment at the University of Maryland with teaching responsibilities and an opportunity for research.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Competitive salary, bonus and full benefits package
- 1st Gynecologic Oncology Epi-Center in the United States
- Patients drawn from eight hospital networks
- Center accounts for 30-40% of all gynecologic oncology discharges in the
- state of Maryland, across the collaborative
- Research opportunities in clinical trials
- Downtown, suburban and rural living all within an easy commute
- Major metropolitan airport
- Outstanding private schools
- Metro area boasts many world-class attractions – cultural center for the arts, museums, symphony hall, opera house, re-developed waterfront, unique neighborhood communities and Washington, D.C. landmarks nearby
ABOUT MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
Committed to providing top quality care, Mercy is proud to be recognized as a leading medical institution of the Mid-Atlantic region. Mercy has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top Maryland hospital for 2018-19. Mercy also is a recipient of the 2018 Healthgrades Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Visit us on the web – mdmercy.com/womens
Mercy Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly