- Position Type
Great Opportunity for a GI looking to join a well-established, high volume practice with experienced physicians and staff. Large earning potential with loan repayment, stipend and sign-on offered.
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice.
- Currently have 3 GIs but one will be retiring soon.
- Dedicated GI lab located in Ambulatory Building connected to hospital.
- Clinic, procedure, recovery and physicians offices all in one convenient location.
- Each GI has his/her own room for procedures and clinic with own sedation nurse.
- Call schedule expected to be 1:4; rotate call one week at a time.
- Excellent Hospitalist program that admits GI patients.
- Salary between 520-560K plus wRVU incentive, based on experience and leadership qualities.
- Competitive Recruitment Package consisting of loan repayment, stipend and/or sign on bonus (up to 150K).
- Large 8 county referral base with patient service area of over 350,000 in East Central Mississippi and West Alabama.
- 2 year hospital employed model with ability to go independent after that and ability to buy into outpatient surgery center.
- ERCP training is preferable but not required.
Highlights of Rush Health Systems and Meridian, MS:
- Join the leading healthcare provider and the largest employer in our region, encompassing a 215-bed acute care hospital, a multi-specialty clinic, a 49-bed LTAC hospital, five critical access hospitals and thirty clinics which serve as excellent referral sources.
- East Central Mississippi is a great location with moderate climate allowing for year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities.
- Warm, welcoming communities along with our central location providing easy access to nearby major cities, make Meridian, MS a great place to live.
- Rush employees close to 200 providers and can offer a very competitive compensation and recruitment package.
Benefits of Working with Rush Health Systems:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME.
Apply for BC/BE Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly