OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Occupational Medicine Physician to join its Occupational Medicine Department at the Waipio and Honolulu Medical Office.
- Operational since 1985, Kaiser Permanente is one of the largest providers of occupational health services in Hawaii.
- Provide a wide range of workers compensation medical care and occupational health and safety services to employers unions and insurers.
- Monday through Friday. No weekends. No call.
- Exceptional opportunity for an OEM physician with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a collaborative, well integrated team.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible, BC/BE in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Residency in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
Apply for OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly