- Position Type
Ochsner LSU Health System/Monroe Medical Center seek applicants for a Gastroenterology position. MD/DO or foreign equivalent. Must be board certified/ board eligible in Gastroenterology and be eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. The appointment would include a community staffing position along with a team of experienced gastroenterology and hepatology physicians in a supportive, friendly environment.
Clinical duties would require weekly teaching responsibilities in GI outpatient clinics, endoscopic procedures and inpatient consult services. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of gastroenterological diseases, commitment to scholarly activity and clinical care.
Highlights of the Position:
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Retirement Plans
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.For more information and to apply Click Here
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly