HOSPITAL MEDICINE HOSPITALIST
- Position Type
Visit us at Booth #601 at HM2019, March 24-27, in National Harbor, MD and talk with our leadership team and recruiters about coast-to-coast opportunities.
Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine in San Andreas, CA.
Mark Twain Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing inpatient acute care and emergency services, fully licensed by the California Department of Health Services and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and the California Medical Association. The hospital's Medical Staff, averaging 85, represent a range of specialties broad enough to ensure that patients will be able to secure quality medical care in this community.
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Mid-level support when census reaches 17
- Responsive and available specialist
- Autonomous and collegial environment
- Supportive Hospital Administration
- Increased night call rate
- Sign-on/relocation assistance
- Competitive hourly rate + RVU for physicians
- Employee status with medical benefits
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and in the heart of California gold rush country, Calaveras County offers 25 award winning wineries and micro breweries. For the outdoor enthusiasts activities abound with four exceptional golf courses, extensive hiking, biking, caving, river rafting, and gold panning excursions! Centrally located, just a 133 miles East of San Francisco and 135 miles West of Lake Tahoe, Calaveras County can be found midway between Sacramento and Yosemite on State Highway 49.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for HOSPITAL MEDICINE HOSPITALIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly