Radiology Radiologist - Breast Imaging
- Position Type
Women’s Imager for Long, Island, New York - **No Call Requirement!!**
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for a full time Woman’s Imager to join our well-established innovative tristate area multi-specialty radiology group on Long Island, NY. The provider will be part of a team of Radiologists supporting our New York practices.
Our congenial environment offers a truly gratifying work life. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and be trained in Woman’s Imaging
- This position requires strong Women’s Imaging skills, including breast procedures, stereotactic and core biopsies, tomosynthesis training, and MRI breast biopsies.
- MQSA Certification is required.
- Ability and willingness to read general diagnostic and body imaging is a plus.
- Primarily based at Good Samaritan Hospital
- An active NY state medical license is preferred.
About Long Island
Only minutes from Manhattan, Long Island is a beautiful and convenient location to experience the best of New York. The close proximity to the city is one of Long island’s biggest draws. One of the largest school systems in New York State outside of the NYC public school system, Long Island is also home to some of the best schools in the country. From pre-schools to colleges and universities, Long Island is home to schools that provide first-class education.
Long Island is also home to over one hundred museums – boasting exhibits in the fields of science, history, aeronautics, art, local culture, and more. With so many great museums locally, no matter what you are passionate to learn about, you won’t have to travel far; but it’s awfully nice to have the option of hopping on the train for a quick trip to the city! Enjoy the best of both worlds by choosing long Island, NY.
Apply for Radiology Radiologist - Breast Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly