- Position Type
Rheumatology Center is looking for a Rheumatologist to join our team in Upland CA. Our practice was established in 2007 with its primary focus on providing our patients with excellent medical care. The position is full time and is out-patient only.
- Full time position with no nights or weekends required. Willing to discuss variations to the schedule if needed.
- Manage and treat patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal/systemic autoimmune conditions) in an outpatient setting.
- Patient base supports the option of a full patient schedule very quickly, but open to tailoring that schedule to your practice preferences.
- Beautiful brand-new office space being built just down the street from current outpatient office in Upland, CA
- Upland, CA is part of the Greater Los Angeles area, but bordered to the north by the mountains. It is a wonderful community for family, with just a short drive to LA to take advantage of the culture, nightlife, and beaches.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
- EMR Proficient
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary, health benefits, PTO, malpractice insurance, etc.
- CME Allowances
- Licensure reimbursement
- Dedicated support staff
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly