We are looking for an exceptional OB/GYN Physician
Comprehensive OB/GYN of Princeton, a Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians practice, is looking for a qualified OB/GYN physician to join our practice in Robbinsville, NJ.
Qualified candidates will be joining an expert team of board certified physicians to provide coordinated and compassionate care.
As a member of the practice, you will be working both in an outpatient setting and in the 231-bed state-of-the-art Princeton Medical Center (PMC), the cornerstone of a 171-acre healthcare campus.
You’ll receive great benefits, such as:
- Competitive compensation, along with a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance and generous CME allowance.
- The opportunity to work alongside knowledgeable staff, administrative support and Magnet-designated nurses.
- Modern and well -equipped operating rooms
- Proximity major metropolitan areas.
- In- house OB and Neonatology coverage.
- A team that delivers safety, quality, service and value every day, one patient at a time.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians is actively involved in population health initiatives through our participation in an Accountable Care Organization and a Clinically Integrated Network
About Princeton Medicine Physicians
Backed by the strength of Princeton Health, Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians offers a network of more than 160 board certified practitioners – working together to provide comprehensive and coordinated care throughout Central New Jersey. Our highly trained physicians are experts in their fields and are skilled in preventive healthcare, as well as surgical and non-surgical treatment of acute and chronic health conditions
To learn more, email physician recruitment at
All employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption. Princeton Health is an Equal
Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly