- Position Type
Women's Wellness, located in the beautiful northeast corner of Vermont, is looking for a dedicated OB/GYN to join our outstanding clinical practice. Qualified candidates can enjoy working with a supportive team in an encouraging environment. Women's Wellness is proud to offer the opportunity to practice rural medicine at an organization that honors your input, expertise and passion and values the need for work/life balance.
About Women's Wellness:
- Rural Health Clinic owned by Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital
- Located on the same hospital floor as our newly renovated Birth Center!
- Strong collaboration with Certified Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners
- Same day LARC insertions and Family Planning Counseling
- In office procedures include: Ultrasound, LEEP, Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy
- Robust Community Health Team with embedded Behavioral Health Specialist
- In clinic breast prosthesis program
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital is located in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom – a region known for rural charm, unspoiled beauty and four season recreational activities. St. Johnsbury is a quaint town with a strong sense of community. The area holds superb skiing, boating, hiking and 100s of miles of "Kingdom Trails" mountain biking. Regionally located at the center of Boston, Portland and Montreal.
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital:
- Voted the Kingdom's Best Work Place
- Competitive Pay!!
- Excellent Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Earned Time Days, CME days and Reimbursement, Student Loan Reimbursement, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees, are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
- Great Place to Work! "Our medical practice has an amazing team of Providers, Nurses and Support staff that go above and beyond their daily duties. It's a joy going to work every day knowing that everyone is making the patient the main focus. I always feel appreciated by the whole medical team. They also offer good medical benefits and earned time which is a plus." Employee review on Glassdoor.com
Come be part of our team and help grow patient-centered health!
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly