- Position Type
Sierra Endocrine Associates is seeking a full time, BE/BC Endocrinologist to join its well established and busy private practice. We are a group of three endocrinologists and three nurse practitioners in a single specialty outpatient endocrine practice.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- 100% Outpatient Endocrine
- Full time, employed position
- Average 40 hours per week, see ~ 15-18 patients per day.
- Immediate input into practice decisions
- Flexibility in scheduling
- CALL - average 1 week every 6-7 weeks. Telephone call only
- CME - 5 business days. Up to ~$3000 allowance.
- Compensation – Competitive salary
- Vacation – 4 weeks
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
- Comprehensive center for Diabetes Mellitus Type 1/2 with Diabetes and Dietary Education, Meter/pump/Sensor download, Insulin pump training, Nurse Practitioner support and Coordination of care with other specialties.
- Infusion Nurses & Dietitians
- Nurse Experience in Provocative Testing
- In House State Licensed Reference Laboratory
- Well established Osteoporosis center equipped with Bone densitometry, skilled Bone densitometry technologists and In-house Treatment.
- We collaborate closely with local ENT/Endocrine surgeons, Nuclear Medicine Radiologists, Oncologists for Thyroid carcinoma and Neuroendocrine malignancies.
- The providers practice evidence-based medicine, share challenging cases and endocrine updates at weekly case conference.
- Three- and half-hour easy drive to Southern California
- Great Schools for children
- Three National Parks, mountains, lakes
- Three hours to San Francisco, Monterey, Morro Bay, Sacramento, Five to lake Tahoe
- Vibrant Multicultural Community
No visa sponsorship. More information available at sierraendocrine.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com
Joseph Hawkins, MD
7230 N Millbrook Avenue,
Fresno, Ca – 93720
Apply for BE/BC ENDOCRINOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly