Hospital Medicine Hospitalist
- Position Type
Visit us at Booth #601 at HM2019, March 24-27, in National Harbor, MD and talk with our leadership team and recruiters about coast-to-coast opportunities.
Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical center are seeking Hospitalists to join our team located in Kissimmee, FL.
Physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
Hospitalist Department Details:
- 10 physician program
- Physician Staffing
- 4 Day
- 3 GME Teams/ 1 Non GME
- 1 Night
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist
- No Codes-No Procedures
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Status plus benefits
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed Level II Trauma hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
Osceola Regional Medical Center Features:
- Heart & Vascular Institute*
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*
- Innovative Endovascular Program
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*
- Electrophysiology Lab*
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center – accredited by AHCA
- Robotics Surgery Program
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Obstetrics Hospitalists – Emergency OB Physician Available on Site
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (NICU) for Premature and Sick Newborns*
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center and Aquatic Pool
The City of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida. Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get invloved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families...making this a great place to visit, but a better place to call home. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
From the City's wide range of parks and recreational activities to the theme parks, eco-tourism and world class fishing...it is easy to see why Kissimmee received the All-America City designation in 2008.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospital Medicine Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly