Big City Medicine. Small Town Charm.
Beebe Healthcare, Coastal Delaware
Neurology Practice Opportunity
- Provide comprehensive care and experience evaluating and treating full range of neurological conditions, including movement disorders, elderly care, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Strong commitment to patients, the practice of medicine and collaboration with healthcare colleagues, patients and their families to ensure patient-focused service
- Competitive Offer in private practice with hospital support
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist
- Work in medical office as well as hospital setting
- Two Neuro Hospitalists & Two Outpatient/Inpatient Neurologists on medical staff
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, a certified Primary Stroke Center, and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. A $180,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway currently. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent to increase patient access to high quality of care in our growing service area.
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for more than five years
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- Progressive Health System with high patient satisfaction
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
South Coastal Delaware location:
- Offers exceptional quality of life
- Safe, family-oriented seaside communities
- Nationally ranked beaches. boardwalks and parks
- Near major metropolitan areas of DC, Philadelphia, Balitmore and NYC
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
- Recreational opportunities of water sports, outdoor life, golf, bike paths & more
- Cultural offerings range from beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.