Emergency Medicine EM Physician
- Position Type
With Doral being the fastest growing city in Florida with about 58,000 residents and an estimated 150,000 people moving through the city each day for work, we are excited to announce the Free Standing Emergency Room that will be opening in April 2019!
This Free Standing ER Features:
- 7,200 annual patient visits
- Approx 1.1 patients per hour
- 11-bed ED
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, dragon dictation
- Employee Status to include medical benefits, CME allowance, competitive pay rates, etc.
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM). Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
This Free Standing ER is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center which has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
As one of the fastest-growing cities in South Florida, Doral has a lot to offer. Beyond the world-class golf courses and resorts, take pleasure in the numerous restaurants, shops, and parks that populate the area. Located just west of Miami International Airport, Doral is close to downtown Miami and easily accessible from Miami Beach.
The City of Doral is a unique community where people of all ages and cultures come together and enjoy so many of the things that make life beautiful. In Doral there's affordable housing that meets every lifestyle. Doral is going through a development transformation with topnotch residences and businesses in areas such as Downtown Doral, City Place Doral and Midtown Doral. More and more people are choosing Doral for their place to live, work, learn and play.
Doral also has one of the best educational systems in the area. All public schools serving Doral are rated by the State of Florida as "A" schools for academic achievement. In addition to several public and private schools, Doral is also home to three institutions of higher education.
The City of Doral has received numerous accolades from various publications.
- Forbes Magazine listed Doral as Number 2 in America's Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities, pro-business environment, and highly educated workforce.
- BusinessWeek named Doral the best city in Florida for Business Start-ups.
- CNNMoney.com ranked Doral 51st in their list of 100 places to live and launch a business in the United States.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly