HOSPITALIST PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN BEAUTIFUL ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA!!
- Position Type
Mission Hospital Medicine is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Med/Peds trained physicians to join a Physician led, single specialty Internal Medicine hospitalist group. MHM is one of the largest and oldest hospitalist groups in the US, established in 1997, now with 45+ physicians providing hospitalist services to Mission Health System in Asheville, NC.
- Offering Full Time and Part Time Positions.
- Traditional hospitalist shifts (mix of days, evenings and nights)
- Nocturnist positions available
- Flexible scheduling, to maximize individual work life balance, you can set and adjust your FTE and work more or less than a full time position
- 8 hour admitting shifts
- Open ICUs with strong and collegial 24/7 subspecialty support
- Procedures not required
- Focused shifts, either rounding or admitting
- Productivity based compensation model with very competitive income with MGMA benchmarks
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Optional opportunities for teaching MAHEC Residents and supervising APs
- AP support at night and on select rounding services
- Comprehensive benefits package (group long-term and short-term disability, group health, 401K retirement plan
- CME Allowance.
- Medical Practice Insurance Coverage.
- No Visa sponsorship currently available.
Asheville voted excellent place to live and visit by Outside Magazine, AARP, Food and Wine and recently Rolling Stone Magazine. A revitalized downtown, micro-breweries, variety of outdoor activities and a “Foodtopia” culinary scene. Excellent public and private schools. Stunning place to live, work, raise kids, ride your bike, drink craft beer and sample fine arts
Apply for HOSPITALIST PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN BEAUTIFUL ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA!!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly