- Position Type
Join NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center as a licensed obstetrician/gynecologist in Santa Rosa, Calif. NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center offers a full range of premier obstetrics and gynecology services and healthcare expertise to women in the North Bay Area.
Our highly skilled physicians and nurse midwives are proud practitioners of women’s health. Services we offer include robotic-assisted surgery, minimally invasive surgery, reconstructive pelvic surgery, traditional abdominal surgery, pregnancy health services, laser vaginal rejuvenation, MonaLisa Touch, incontinence treatment options, menopause treatment options, laser hair removal and more. Visit us on the web at womensobgynmed.com. Learn more about Northern California Medical Associates at ncmahealth.com.
- Work with three highly respected physicians and four certified nurse midwives.
- Full time — one day off per week.
- Work out of two local hospitals.
- Opportunity to train in robotics programs in both hospitals.
- Call 1:4; OB first call covered by certified nurse midwives.
- Obstetrics: 50%, gynecology 50%.
- Board certified or Board eligible.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine.
- 3–5 years’ experience preferred.
- Strong clinical and surgical skills; proficient in vacuum-assisted delivery, cesarean section delivery and laparoscopic surgery.
- Must maintain current BLS and DEA registration.
- Must possess a current unrestricted license to practice in the state of California.
About the area
- Santa Rosa, in the heart of beautiful Sonoma County, is surrounded by vineyards, wineries and redwoods — combining work, relaxation and adventure.
- We are a city of 186,000 residents with excellent public and private schools, cultural events and top venues at nearby Luther Burbank Center for the Arts and Sonoma State University’s Green Music Center.
- Michelin-starred, world-renowned restaurants and charming markets abound.
- Experience fabulous year-round weather with 27 golf courses, river rafting, hiking and hot-air balloons.
- Only 60 minutes west to the Pacific Ocean, sandy beaches and historic Bodega Bay.
- San Francisco (one hour south) is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. The Bay Area offers symphony, opera, cable cars, Victorian homes, a financial district, and major professional sports teams.
- To the north and east discover boating or skiing, Lake Mendocino or snowcapped Lake Tahoe and Mt. Shasta.
- Charles M. Schultz Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa (STS) offers convenient non-stops to many locations.
- SMART Train rail transit serving Sonoma and Marin county commuters/passengers.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly