- Position Type
Presbyterian is a locally owned, not-forprofit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multispecialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer, with approximately 11,000 employees. We are actively recruiting a Surgical Oncologist for Presbyterian Cancer Care in medical oncology, surgical oncology, gynecologic oncology, and breast surgery.
Presbyterian Cancer Care offers: Medical oncology, hematology, surgical oncology, gynecologic oncology, and high-risk, survivorship, and oncology psychology cancer care services. Partnership with radiation oncology specialists from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a national leader in cancer care, to provide radiation treatment options. A wide range of patient support services, including Nurse Navigators, a Cancer Care Resource Center, rehabilitation services, support groups, and counseling.
In addition to a highly competitive base salary we also offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Incentive Bonus (Quarterly Panel Management Bonus)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits effective first day of employment
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement
- $2500 CME and $10,000 Relocation allowance
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage (up to $5 million per occurrence)
- Reimbursement for NM License, DEA, CSR
- Sign-on bonus
Apply for Gynecology Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly