Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
- Position Type
Advocate Medical Group, (AMG), a physician led/physician governed, integrated medical group of over 1,600 physicians, seeks an additional Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to join a high volume, well established practice with offices in Libertyville and Gurnee, Illinois. The selected candidate will obtain privileges on the medical staff of Advocate Condell Medical Center, ranked a 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics. Both AMG and Condell are part of Advocate Health Care, a Thompson Reuters top 10-ranked U.S. health care system for clinical performance and the largest provider of health care services in Illinois. Advocate Condell Medical Center is 281-bed acute care hospital in a popular far north suburb of Chicago.
About this role
- Opportunity to join a small but very busy practice
- Excellent support team available
- Community-hospital feel with resources of a large facility
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding group, optimally situated in high growth, family friendly communities
- The position will emphasize management of obstetric patients (about 60% OB / 40% GYN)
- Condell features MFM support, a Level II+ nursery and 24/7 in-house OB coverage
- Call of 1 weekday and 1 in 5 weekends
- Participation in 24 hour in-house Ob program is discretionary
- daVinci available
AMG offers physicians a dynamic practice environment with strong business systems to ensure that group members can focus on patient care while practice operations are expertly managed by a team of support staff.
Malpractice insurance, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package accompany the position.
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly