- Position Type
OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM in NEW ORLEANS is searching for BC/BE PHYSIATRISTS to join our expanding Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Candidates with experience or directly from fellowship are welcomed to apply.
- Commit to full-time inpatient rehabilitation or enjoy the opportunity to have a combined inpatient and outpatient practice
- Growing outpatient PM&R clinical practice including neurorehabilitation, general musculoskeletal and non-surgical pain management clinics, among others
- The inpatient rehabilitation facility is certified by CARF in general rehabilitation and has a specialty CARF certification in the area of stroke recovery
- New 5-story, 125-bed Continuum Care Hospital opened the 1st Quarter of 2018 with floors dedicated to SNF, LTAC, Skilled Nursing, Inpatient, as well as a Brain Injury unit. 46-beds dedicated for adult rehab
- 10-bed Continuum Care Pediatric Rehab is the only one of its kind in the region
- Physiatrist will be closely involved in the education and training of residents and medical students.
Ochsner Rehabilitation specializes in neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Department of PM&R is a service line with an integral collaborative approach to our Neuroscience Institute, a Center of Excellence. Areas of expertise include gait disorders, spasticity, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disease and head injury.
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.For more information and to apply Click Here
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for PHYSIATRISTS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly