A Hospital in Indiana Seeks a Locums Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Indiana that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts, and the facility's average annual volume is 15,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses Epic EMR system. CompHealth can help you obtain an IN state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 15,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Hospital in Indiana Seeks a Locums Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly