A California Hospital Needs a Locums OB/GYN
- Position Type
A hospital in California seeks an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of pager call, and facility averages 30 deliveries per month. The facility has Epic EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a CA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Pager call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 30 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A California Hospital Needs a Locums OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly