Orthopedic Surgeon Needed at a Practice in Wisconsin
- Position Type
Join an established orthopedic department, seeing plenty of general orthopedic cases in Wisconsin. They are open to sports and total joints as well. They have a 40 plus primary care referral base, with a 66,000 market service area. There are two dedicated ORs to make it easy to flip rooms and set up next case. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates to apply.
They are offering a full slate of benefits and a competitive compensation package. You will have a multi-year guaranteed salary with high income potential. Full comprehensive benefits plus sign-on, relocation, retirement options, tail coverage, and more.
Live in a beautiful Midwest community that has plenty of lake front property. Enjoy living in a safe community where your kids can walk to school and everyone looks out for each other.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-based employed practice
- High volume-practice
- Strog referral network
- Over 66,000 market service area
- Two dedicated ORs
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Multi-year guaranteed salary
- Open to H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed at a Practice in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly