Orthopedic Surgery Need in Eastern Tennessee
- Position Type
An opportunity for an orthopedic surgeon to join a busy practice in Tennessee is now available. This position calls for a generalist who will see everything from fractures to total knees, hips and shoulders. A sports background would be a plus, but this is not required. The call is light and is shared. The service area is over 110,000. The hospital has three fully-equipped operating rooms.
The compensation package is very competitive and Tennessee has no state income tax. You will also be offer a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice, full health benefits, a 401K, loan forgiveness, and CME allowance.
Eastern Tennessee is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. The area offers a southern hospitality.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you would like to know more please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- General orthopedic practice
- Fractures to total knees, hips and shoulders
- A sports background would be a plus
- Shared call with other orthopods in the practice
- Strong referral pattern
- Must be BE/BC
- No state income tax
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Need in Eastern Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly