Orthopedic Surgeons needed in Missouri
- Position Type
A hospital-employed practice in Missouri is hiring two orthopedic surgeons. There is one opening for a general orthopedic surgeon, and the second position is for an orthopedic surgeon that is fellowship trained in total joints. You will need to be board certified or board eligible for either position. Call consists of three days of coverage per month, with additional call opportunity for a surgeon looking to jump start their practice. You will join a team of 17 orthopedic surgeons, 1 physiatrist, and 9 PAs. They have a large primary care base which results in strong referral networks.
This position offers competitive compensation and benefits package and bonuses. You will receive relocation assistance, paid malpractice, retirement programs, health/dental benefits, and CME allowance.
You will enjoy living in the greater St. Louis, MO, area. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with a diverse culture. The suburbs are upscale and offer excellent schools, homes, and quality neighborhoods.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Two orthopedic needs
- General and total joints ortho
- Three days of call per month
- Strong referral networks
- Board certified or board eligible
- Total joints ortho needs fellowship
- Hospital-employed practice
- Competitive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeons needed in Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly