An Orthopedic Surgeon Is Required for Locum Tenens Assistance in SC
- Position Type
We are currently helping a facility in South Carolina that is in need of an orthopedic surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a SC state license. The assignment requirements include pelvic and acetabular procedures.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: SC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Pelvic and acetabular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Orthopedic Surgeon Is Required for Locum Tenens Assistance in SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly