A Facility in CA Needs a Locum Tenens Orthopedic Surgeon
- Position Type
An established hospital in California is currently in search of a locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician who is interested in a long-term opportunity. The covering physician must be comfortable with general orthopedic procedures and be able to use NextGen EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday.
The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a CA state medical license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Procedures: Standard orthopedic surgery
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Facility in CA Needs a Locum Tenens Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly