BE/BC OB/GYN to Join One Other Physician in Florida
- Position Type
A hospital-owned clinic in Florida needs to hire an OB/GYN. You will join another physician and have a 1:2 call schedule. You will see a full scope of OB and GYN cases. If you have daVinci Robotics training, that would be a plus. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME assistance, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Florida town. It is conveniently located in the Central area of the state. You will have access to plenty of golf courses and recreation, and you'll only be a short drive away from the beach and Jacksonville, FL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
- Full scope of OB and GYN services
- Hospital-owned clinic employed
- Da Vinci Robotic trained is a plus
- Board certified or eligible
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Medical education debt assistance
- CME assistance and vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for BE/BC OB/GYN to Join One Other Physician in Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly