An Endocrinologist Is Wanted for Temporary Help in PA
- Position Type
We are currently helping a medical center in Pennsylvania that is in need of an endocrinology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, one week per month, and you will see 10 - 14 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a PA state license. The EMR is Epic.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Endocrinologist Is Wanted for Temporary Help in PA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly