FT Urgent Care Medical Director - BC in EM or FM
- Position Type
Working in collaboration with Circle Health and Lowell General Hospital, Merrimack Valley Emergency Associates, a private practice based in Lowell, Massachusetts, is now seeking -
FT Urgent Care Medical Director – BC in EM or FM
Snapshot of the role:
- 40 hours per month of protected administrative time for duties as Medical Director. This time can be counted towards your full time obligation with a corresponding decrease in clinical shifts or can be worked in addition to full time clinical duties at your discretion.
- Scheduling of the physicians at all four sites which include Billerica, Dracut, Tewksbury, and Westford
- Producing periodic performance evaluations for providers
- Recruiting and hiring of qualified physicians and mid-level providers
- Collaboration with the Urgent Care nursing director and manager on clinical policies and procedures
- Development and deployment of metrics and quality measures
- Interaction and collaboration with other departments or members of the medical staff as needed
- Overall medical direction of the clinical practice at all four sites
What does this practice offer?
- Excellent compensation package including hourly salary plus RVU based productivity bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long term disability
- Generous CME
- All license fees and ACEP membership
- Profit sharing and Retirement benefits
- And so much more!!
APPLY TODAY or for additional inquiries, please contact our Circle Health Recruitment Team.
Apply for FT Urgent Care Medical Director - BC in EM or FM
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly