Associate Medical Director (MD/DO)
- Position Type
Are you an experienced Physician seeking a leadership position? GoHealth Urgent Care is looking for an Associate Medical Director to provide clinical and administrative oversight while partnering with our market leadership teams.
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. We’re putting patients first to deliver superior care and convenience.
The Associate Medical Director assists in the managing and directing of all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region, is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned geographic area. The AMD collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration
- Previous administrative or leadership experience is strongly preferred
- BC Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine required
- Compensation package includes a competitive base salary and bonuses
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, CME allowance, and 401k/457b
Apply for Associate Medical Director (MD/DO)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly