Gastroenterology with Starting Salary in the 75th percentile!
- Position Type
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Health System of Chillicothe, Ohio, is seeking a physician to assist in the expansion of a Gastroenterology program. The practice supports a medical staff of over 60 primary care physicians. Interested physicians will join an established hospital-based practice. Physicians may live in Columbus or Chillicothe. Call 1:3.
The opportunity includes:
- Starting Salary of $600,000, with additional monies for productivity
- Signing Bonus of $25,000 upon signature of final contract
- Student Loan Assistance of $100,000.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 4 weeks of Vacation; two weeks CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Pension - 457 and Retirement - 403B
- Disability and Life Insurance
Adena Gastroenterology handles the following areas:
- Treatment of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), peptic ulcer disorder, gastro paresis, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, pancreatitis, and gall bladder issues.
- Gastroenterology services include colon cancer screening, EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy or upper GI endoscopy), colonoscopy, ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), capsule endoscopy, EUS (endoscopic ultrasound), and esophageal stents for tumors.
Chillicothe is only 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio.
Apply for Gastroenterology with Starting Salary in the 75th percentile!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly