- Position Type
Weekends Only, No Call!! Dynamic practice in a growing market!
Suburban Atlanta Area!
We are seeking a BC/BE full time anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice in Lawrenceville, GA. Position is for weekends only: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 7am to 7pm -- no call.
- Full array of anesthesia services provided at Gwinnett Medical Center-Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Women's Pavilion, Gwinnett Medical Center-Duluth, as well as several free standing outpatient clinics
- Team consists of 23 anesthesiologists and 63 anesthetists, including AAs and CRNAs
- Share call with other fellowship trained and certified physician anesthesiologists
- Call is one shift per week
- Level-II trauma center and OB center with approximately 4,000 deliveries a year
- Variety of services including: general surgery, OB, urology, vascular, ortho, gynecology, and podiatry
- We work together in a care team model
Located in the metro Atlanta market, Gwinnett has been one of the most rapidly growing counties in America for the past twenty years. The location offers easy access to Lake Lanier, universities, museums, recreational parks and Atlanta's nightlife, with shopping and restaurants. The exciting dynamic of this area combines the best of big-city living with the comforts of the suburbs.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist-Weekends
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly